1 Feb 2013

The Final Countdown!

The countdown has begun - I have exactly 48 hours in the city!!!
And there is still SO MUCH to do and see and feel and think about while I'm here!

It's been a very hectic and interesting last few days, with people leaving, farewell drinks, meeting new people, more good byes, watching ZD 30, discovering that Asst Directors are truly the same world over, eating some amazing food, discovering new parts of the city and getting my first Marquez in the Original!!!

I had 2 lovely lovely lovely girls staying with me for a night - friends from School - Evie & Adriana, and sometimes you click and it's like you've know each other forever, it was great! I will see Evie again in SFO (coz she lives in Santa Cruz), which will be amazing. The strange and special bonds and friendships you make while traveling is something I am just discovering!
Im usually a very shy and reserved traveler - with my guard up at all times. But it's been different on this trip, and I hope it continues to be that way, coz I've really met some amazing people who I know will be a part of my life in someway, and only they will truly understand this time spent here!

Last day of school as well! It's been so good! My Profesor has been amazing, and I have actually learnt something- something I can put to use, and continue to keep learning (I Hope).

I must go finish my last piece of homework and get ready for the last day here as a student, before I turn into just another traveler in this vast continent!

More before I leave for Colombia!!!


No comments: