19 Jan 2013

The problem...

... with doing these kind of courses is, you meet great people, and then they leave!!!
We had 2 lovely English boys in the first week, and in the second week we had 2 lovely girls - one German, and one British/French/Kiwi, and they're leaving tomorrow!
One week seems like a life time right now - so much happens in one week, and you bond over so many things, and discover so much about each other in such a short space of time, you really feel like you've made a connection! We're all travelers in search of something, and we're meeting in BsAs, and that itself is an instant connection!
I can safely say i've made at least 4 friends, that I know I will meet again somewhere at some point, and we'll keep in touch!

Back from my first 'night out' in BsAs. It's 6:15am, and the sun is beginning to peek out, so I should head to bed! Great night though - much fun and much dancing! My feet hurt (in a good way)!!!
More soon!


No comments: